A Bachelor's Guide To Cooking: Stag Cooking

After the release of, Julie & Julia



... a new trend has taken over generation Z, mainstream America. We, who were previously inept in the kitchen have decided to take on the task of learning to cook and blog about it. We're desperate for fresh, affordable adventures in our financially meager economic status. The kitchen seems an alien enough terrain to journey and conquer.

New ways of embarrassing ourselves to the public in well hidden anonymity has become the new high of the millenium. I'm definitely not above it and am eagerly joining.

I am a bachelor with little culinary skills, undaunted by the new task I've laid out in front of me. I will attempt to release a new recipe every week with easy instructions to share with my friends and blog buddies.
Is this courage or madness? It doesn't matter as long as I get fed.

My sole intentions in the kitchen is to be able to make something quickly, affordably and delicious.

Here starts my contribution to other bachelors surviving on Top Ramen and take out. Here I attempt to experience and share the Tao to easy, cheap, appetizing food.



Bon Appetite!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Turkey Baked Pasta

EZ Chinese Chicken Teriyaki

Chinese Curry: ABC Tang Style